On friday, 15th june 2018, the Swiss Convention Center in Lausanne will host the first edition of the DUAL MOBILITY AND ITS PRACTICE Congress.
This international meeting will represent a great opportunity to share knowledge and experience with professional from Europe, North America and Asia about the current use of dual mobility in total hip arthroplasty.
On this occasion, Dedienne Santé will be present as Major Sponsor of the event. The company will present its total hip prosthesis range with dual mobility cup.
Information and registration on: http://doublemobilite.com/en/
The Scientific Committee:
- Prof. Matthew ABDEL, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
- Dr Nicolas BONIN, Sauvegarde Private Hospital, Lyon, France
- Dr Jean-Emmanuel GEDOUIN, Atlantic Private Hospital, Reze, France
- Prof. Olivier GUYEN, CHUV Lausanne, Switzerland
- Prof. Didier HANNOUCHE, HUG Genève, Switzerland
- Dr Yasuhiro HOMMA, Juntendo University Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
- Dr Hannes RÜDIGER, Schulthess Klinik, Zürich, Switzerland
- Prof. Rafael SIERRA, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
- Prof. James WADDELL, St Michael’s hospital, Toronto, Canada
- Dr Julien WEGRZYN, Edouard Herriot Hospital, Lyon, France
- Prof. Takuma YAMASAKI, Hiroshima University Hospital, Hiroshima, Japan
- Prof. Luigi ZAGRA, Instituto Ortopedico Galeazzi, Milano, Italy